The kind of documents you need depends on your flight. For scheduled flights you will need your ticket and boarding pass. For charter flights - the agreement with your travel agent and boarding pass. In both cases you will be required to provide a birth certificate for a minor passenger (this applies to claims pursued in court). This is because documents are signed on behalf of a minor by their legal guardian.DocumentsScheduled flightsCharter flights1.
ticket / e-ticket2.
agreement with your travel agent4.
for minors - birth certificate
A birth certificate serves as confirmation that the person who signed the agreement on their behalf is their legal guardian.
- Check if you are entitled to compensation Check
- When am I entitled to compensation?
- When you are not entitled to compensation
- How do I file a claim with Delayfix? Check
- Can a claim be pursued by two companies at one time?
- Can I file my claim with Delayfix after it has been dismissed by the airline?