- Home page
- → Privacy-policy
I. General Information
- The owner of the www.delayfix.com website is Passenger Rights S.A., with its headquarters in Warsaw at Aleje Ujazdowskie 22 lok. 5, 00-478 Warsaw, Poland registered in the Register of Business Entities kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 742480, NIP number: 5213681825 and REGON number: 147493129, with a share capital in the amount of PLN 155,820, hereinafter referred to as Passenger Rights.
- Within the scope of the data that comprises personal information in light of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the data administrator is Passenger Rights.
- User – means any person with full legal capacity, or a legal person or organizational unit with legal capacity that uses the Website and receives from or places data on the Website [Website does not appear to be defined here. Please ignore if defined elsewhere]. A User may also be a person who does not have full legal capacity if he/she obtains the consent of a statutory representative.
- Cookie files (also referred to as “cookies”) – means files that constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Device of a Website User and are intended for use on the internet pages of the Website. Files of this type usually contain the name of the internet website from which they originate, a time stamp indicating when they were stored on the User’s Device, identifiers as well as content specified by the Website.
- Session cookies – mean temporary files that are stored in a User’s Device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- Permanent cookies – mean files stored in the User’s Device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Device – means a User’s electronic Device through which the User gains access to the Website.
III. Data collected by the website
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by a User. The above data provided in the form may be made available to third parties only with the explicit consent of a User. The Website may also save information about the technical parameters of a User’s Device (including the IP address of the User’s Device).
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of personal data, in which case, such collection of data will be registered by Passenger Rights in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data provided in the form allows for the identification of a person, such person has the right to access, modify and request that the processing of such personal data be ceased at any time. It should be highlighted that this may serve as a reason for a lack of access to some of the Website’s functions.
- It should be emphasized that the data provided in the form is processed only for purposes resulting from the functions of the Website.
- It should be highlighted that the entities placing cookies on a Website User’s Device and obtaining access to such cookies is Passenger Rights or entities cooperating therewith.
- A web browser, usually by default, allows the storage of cookies on a User’s Device. In connection with the above, Website Users may change the settings in this regard, including deleting cookies or automatically blocking them.
- Cookies placed on a Website User’s Device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website.
V. Server event log
- Information about some of a User’s behavior described [logged] by the Website is recorded in a server event log. This information is used only to administer the Website, i.e. to analyze the functioning of the Website’s software, and is not associated with specific people using the Website.
- The information described in the preceding point may contain data regarding selected technical parameters of a User’s Device (including the IP address of the Device).
VI. Data sharing and processing
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a person is made available only with the consent of such person.
- Passenger Rights may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests and strictly within the scope of such requests.
- The Newsletter is of an informative nature and is sent in the form of an e-mail message to the address voluntarily provided by a User when using the Website.
- The Newsletter database contains the e-mail address provided by a User and the date such address was added to the database.
- A User may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by means of the link contained in all newsletters previously sent to such User.
VIII. Final remarks
- Passenger Rights does not give permission to the sending of unsolicited commercial information (spam) to the addresses indicated on [provided via] the Website. It should be emphasized that such actions are illegal.
- In case of any concerns or reservations regarding the functioning of the Website, please contact us at [email protected]
„Passenger Rights S.A. with registered office in Warsaw, Al. Ujazdowskie 22/5 (00-478 Warszawa), as the personal data controller, pertaining to article 13 sec. 1−2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (UE OJ L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation, would like to inform you that:
- disclosure of data is voluntary but necessary for presentation of an offer or claims for compensation to be paid by an air carrier in compliance with EU Regulation no 261/2004;
- you have a right to review the contents of your data, and correct them, delete, restrict their processing, a right to transfer data, a right to withdraw consent any time without impact on their compliance with the right to processing;
- the data may be disclosed by Passenger Rights to entities authorised to obtain information under agreements concluded with other processors, air carriers, courts of laws, court enforcement officers and entities rendering accounting, transportation, courier and postal services to Passenger Rights;
- provided data will be processed on the basis of article 6 sec. 1 point a) and in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in order to claim compensation from an air carrier in compliance with Regulation no 261/2004;
- the data protection supervisor has been appointed in Passenger Rights, and he may be contacted via e-mail at: [email protected] or in writing to the address of our registered office;
- personal data will be maintained for a year from the completion of compensation claiming procedure;
- you have a right to submit a complaint to the supervisory office, if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation”.