Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
I. The Controller
- Your personal data is controlled by DelayFix S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Ks. Ignacego Skorupki 5, 00-546 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs conducted by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with KRS number: 742480, TIN: 5213681825 and REGON (Industry Identification Number): 147493129 (hereinafter “DelayFix” or “the Controller”).
- You can contact the Controller
- by post: Delayfix S.A., ul. Ks. Ignacego Skorupki 5, 00-546 Warsaw
- by phone: +48 222 929 222
- via email: [email protected].
- DelayFix is the owner of the website delayfix.com.
- Personal data - information referring to the identified or possible to be identified natural person.
- Cookies - files that constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website’s User’s Device and are intended for using website pages. This type of files usually include the name of the website, which they come from, the time of storing them on the User’s Device, identifier and contents specified by the website.
- GDPR - the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Device – means the User’s electronic Device through the agency of which this User obtains access to the website.
- User – each natural person with full capacity to enter into legal transactions, a legal person or a corporate body which uses the website, receiving or posting data on the website in any manner. The website can be also used by a natural person without full capacity to enter into legal transactions provided that they obtain the consent of their statutory representative.
III. Personal data processing
- Personal data is processed by DelayFix on the grounds of:
- Article 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR, that is, consent expressed by the person, whom the data concerns;
- Article 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR, that is, in order to conclude and execute the agreement;
- Article 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR, that is, in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal provisions;
- Article 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR, that is, when necessary for purposes resulting from legally justified interests of DelayFix. Such a purpose consists in, among others, answering questions, communication via social media (chat), marketing own services, handling complaints or pursuing claims.
Due to the processing necessary for achievement of the purposes resulting from legally justified interests of the Controller, the person whom the data concerns has the right to object such personal data processing. Despite such an objection, the Controller shall continue to have the right to process personal data, if he proves the existence of legally valid, justified grounds which are superior to the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person, whom the data concerns.
- Data recipients may be the entities specified in legal provisions, in particular public authorities and suppliers of external services cooperating with DelayFix.
- Personal data is processed for a period necessary to achieve the aim for which it has been collected, for a period of time resulting from legal provisions or for a period of time indicated by DelayFix with regard to the specific purpose of processing.
Personal data processed on the grounds of the consent shall be processed until withdrawal of the consent. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawing the consent does not affect compliance with the law of the processing executed on the grounds of the consent before withdrawal thereof.
- The person whom data concerns is vested with the following rights:
- the right to withdraw the consent to personal data processing;
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to erase personal data;
- the right to limit personal data processing;
- the right to object personal data processing;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
IV. Data collected by the website
- The website collects data by:
- collecting cookies;
- forms available on the website that are voluntarily filled in by the User.
- When visiting the website, if the User does not otherwise supply data, e.g. does not use forms posted on the website, but only views generally available contents, only statistical data sent by the User’s search engine to Google Inc. is stored. Data is processed in order to analyse traffic on our website.
- In particular, the following data is processed: IP address, information on cookies, data of the search engine used by the User, data concerning activity on our website, data concerning the session, technical parameters of the User’s Device.
- If the User uses forms available on our website also personal data, included in the form given by the User voluntarily, is processed.
- While visiting the DelayFix’s website for the first time the User sees the information on using cookies and is asked for consent. By using the website the User accepts the principles included herein.
- DelayFix uses technical, functional, performance-related and marketing cookies.
- The search engine usually automatically allows storing cookies on the User’s Device. The User can manage cookies at the level of the website. Furthermore, the User has the possibility to modify cookies’ settings in their search engine, among others, delete cookies or block them automatically.
- Limitations in using cookies can influence some functionalities available on the Website pages.
- Cookies placed on the User’s Device can be also used by advisers and partners cooperating with the Website
VI. Internet Analysis
- Google uses the information collected on behalf of DelayFix to analyse the use of www.delayfix.com in order to draw up traffic reports. The IP address sent by the search engine in the context of Google Analytics is not connected with other Google data.
- DelayFix uses Google Analytics in order to analyse and regularly improve functionality of the Website. It can use statistical data to improve the Website. Additionally, it collects information on the functionality of our Website (for example in order to detect issues with navigation).
- By changing search engine settings, the User can hinder storing cookies. Furthermore, they can prevent Google from registering data related to using the website generated by cookies (including IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing the search engine plug available on the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- The maximum period of time for storing used cookies: up to 12 months.
- The maximum period of time for storing data: up to 26 months.
- DelayFix uses the Facebook Pixel tool offered by Facebook Ireland Ltd., used for remarketing purposes, to direct personalised advertisements regarding Delayfix’s offer to Users and other Facebook users.
- The User can read additional information on the manner of processing personal data by Facebook by clicking on the link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- There are social media plugs, so-called plug-ins on the Website. Plug-ins provide the supplier with information on the website’s User’s access to the DelayFix’s website and time of this access. In order to avoid saving a visit on the website on his or her social media profile, before visiting the DelayFix’s website the User has to log out from his or her account.
- DelayFix includes plug-ins of the following social media:
Links direct to the information on personal data processing by the indicated social media.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=pl_PL
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy
VII. Server event log
- Information on some of the User’s behaviours specified by the website are subject to saving in the server event log. This information is used solely for the purposes of administering the website, i.e. to analyse the functioning of website’s software, and is not associated with specific persons using the website.
- Information specified in the previous point can include data regarding selected technical parameters of the User’s Device (including the IP address).
VIII. Sharing and processing data
- Users’ data is subject to sharing with external entities solely within legally acceptable boundaries.
- Data allowing identification of a natural person is shared only upon the consent of this person.
- DelayFix can be obliged to provide the information collected by the website to the authorities on the grounds of requests compliant with the law, in the scope resulting from the request.
- Personal data can be transferred to third countries (the USA) within the framework of using products and services offered by suppliers of IT services. Such a transfer happens on the grounds of standard contractual clauses in compliance with Article 46 of the GDPR. Furthermore, DelayFix does not transfer personal data to countries outside of the EEA or to international organisations.
IX. Final comments
- DelayFix does not agree to sending not ordered commercial information (spam) to the addresses given on the website. It should be underlined that such activities are non-compliant with the law.
- Any doubts or reservations related to the functioning of the website should be sent to the address: [email protected]