If your flight is cancelled, you are entitled to:
- Food and drink (usually a voucher, if not, you should keep the receipts for food and drink),
- Two phone calls or emails,
- Free accommodation and journeys between the airport and the hotel if the replacement flight is scheduled to depart the next day.
- You were notified about cancellation of your flight less than 14 days before departure and depending on the replacement flight they offer you,
- The reason for the cancellation is attributable to the airline.
You should keep all your travel documents - boarding pass, ticket and booking confirmation.